Thursday, May 3, 2012

The only time I would read it

Some newspapers do seem to be out of date. I must confess the only time I did read the local paper was when I knew there was a section on my school, program, sport team and if I was going to come out on it. And only in order to cut it out and keep it as records and make a scrap book out of those achievements.

Even to this moment the first section I go to it's the entertainment section and just am attracted by the pictures. 
The online newspapers makes it much more interesting and visually appealing to us now because we get to navigate. We get to enlarge pictures and further our research just by clicking, we don't have to worry about paying for something we might of not even be interested in, since we can just navigate. No waste of money and paper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment