Friday, February 3, 2012

Clandestine & Concept Albums

In 2003, the band AFI put out an album titled "Sing The Sorrow". This album has got to be the most intense Concept albums that I've ever come across with a following unlike anything I've ever seen before.

prior to 2003 the band put out an EP called the "336" ep and then put out the album shortly after. Before the album actually came out, they released a video called Clandestine basically a movie that started the whole thing. throughout the album, hints were given as well as in their videos. No one figured it out so by the second album they gave a lot more clues but it still wasn't figured out. There are still a lot guesses but not everyone knows for sure. Here is one of my favorite predictions. hope y'all enjoy it! =)

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe no one commented on this or even was interested in this. Concept albums are the frickin beez kneez! but I guess that just me.

    ReplyDelete